HI (sorry for my English)
I try to build MySQL Plugin for Android (QT5.7)
but when i try to build

the build fail to

Qt Code:
  1. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(libmariadb.c.o):libmariadb.c:function pipe_sig_handler: error: undefined reference to 'signal'
  2. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(libmariadb.c.o):libmariadb.c:function mysql_init: error: undefined reference to 'signal'
  3. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(my_init.c.o):my_init.c:function my_init: error: undefined reference to 'sigfillset'
  4. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(my_vsnprintf.c.o):my_vsnprintf.c:function my_vsnprintf: error: undefined reference to 'stpcpy'
  5. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(mf_format.c.o):mf_format.c:function fn_format: error: undefined reference to 'stpcpy'
  6. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(mf_pack.c.o):mf_pack.c:function cleanup_dirname: error: undefined reference to 'stpcpy'
  7. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/mariadb/libmariadbclient.a(mf_pack.c.o):mf_pack.c:function cleanup_dirname: error: undefined reference to 'stpcpy'
  8. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(armcap.o):armcap.c:function OPENSSL_cpuid_setup: error: undefined reference to 'sigfillset'
  9. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(armcap.o):armcap.c:function OPENSSL_cpuid_setup: error: undefined reference to 'sigdelset'
  10. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(armcap.o):armcap.c:function OPENSSL_cpuid_setup: error: undefined reference to 'sigdelset'
  11. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(armcap.o):armcap.c:function OPENSSL_cpuid_setup: error: undefined reference to 'sigdelset'
  12. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(armcap.o):armcap.c:function OPENSSL_cpuid_setup: error: undefined reference to 'sigdelset'
  13. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(ui_openssl.o):ui_openssl.c:function read_string_inner: error: undefined reference to 'signal'
  14. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(ui_openssl.o):ui_openssl.c:function read_string_inner: error: undefined reference to 'tcsetattr'
  15. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(ui_openssl.o):ui_openssl.c:function read_string_inner: error: undefined reference to 'tcsetattr'
  16. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libcrypto.a(ui_openssl.o):ui_openssl.c:function open_console: error: undefined reference to 'tcgetattr'
  17. /home/simon/android-ndk-r12b//platforms/android-21/arch-arm//usr/lib/libiconv.a(iconv.o):iconv.c:function wchar_from_loop_convert: error: undefined reference to '__ctype_get_mb_cur_max'
  18. collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
  19. Makefile:112*: la recette pour la cible «*../../../../plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so*» a échouée
  20. make: *** [../../../../plugins/sqldrivers/libqsqlmysql.so] Erreur 1
  21. Changes:
  22. diff: ./rootfs_files_before.txt: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

If i search I found I need set a Application.mk
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...error/11665666

but where i need put this file? I have try to put beside all makefile but same error.

For build i use this script
http://cortexet.free.fr/QT/buildAndroidMysql.sh
(I need modifie the file mf_pack.c of mariadb_client with
-#ifdef HAVE_GETPWNAM
+#if defined(HAVE_GETPWNAM) && defined(HAVE_GETPWENT)
else i have a other error)