Thread: Document Control System

Default Document Control System

Hi! I'm looking for a document control software for my Dad. I have already found a few online but I don't really know which one is reliable. Any users here who could help me? Thanks!

Default Re: Document Control System

I haven't use a similar software. But, I knew about it thru my brother. There are plenty management tools around but you should be aware of its feature. It must not tackle one area only. It must keep track and conduct quality control of your entire documents. Anyway, I googled it and got some ideas and recommendations. You may check about Speedy Organizer, DMS by etq and Zoho Docsto. Please take note to contact a suitable vendor.

Default Re: Document Control System

Quote Originally Posted by flowerarranger View Post
    I haven't use a similar software. But, I knew about it thru my brother. There are plenty management tools around but you should be aware of its feature. It must not tackle one area only. It must keep track and conduct quality control of your entire documents. Anyway, I googled it and got some ideas and recommendations. You may check about Speedy Organizer, DMS by etq and Zoho Docsto. Please take note to contact a suitable vendor.
    So far, I already checked ETQ. And as soon as I got time- will check the other 2 providers. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!