Is there a way to alter file permissions on files that you've installed via the QT IFW? I've attempted using the installscript.qs to accomplish this, but have failed in every way. I can successfully use the "CreateShortcut" operation, but the "Execute" is giving me all sorts of trouble.

Attempt #1:
Qt Code:
  1. component.addElevatedOperation("Execute", "ICACLS", "\"@TargetDir@\\libDat.dll\"", "/grant", "\"Users\":F", ">nul 2>&1");
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
Result:
Error during installation: Execution failed(Unexpected exit code: 87)

Attempt #2:
Qt Code:
  1. component.addElevatedOperation("Execute", "cmd", "/C", "ICACLS", "\"@TargetDir@\\libDat.dll\"", "/grant", "\"Users\":F");
Result:
Error during installation: Execution failed(Unexpected exit code: 87)

Attempt #3:
Qt Code:
  1. component.addElevatedOperation("Execute", "cmd /C \"@TargetDir@\\scripts\\permission.bat\"");
Result:
Error during installation: Execution failed(Unexpected exit code: 2)

Attempt #4:
Qt Code:
  1. component.performOperation("Execute", "cmd /C \"@TargetDir@\\scripts\\permission.bat\"");
Result:
No error during install, but permissions are not changed. (If I manually run script, it works fine)

I looked for some documentation on these exit codes, but found very little information.

Is what I'm trying to do actually possible? and if not, is there another way to accomplish this via IFW?

Thanks for any input.