Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default How to achieve Uniformity...!!!

Hello,

I am developing an application. I have so many doubts... please let me know the solutions

1. I want to disable the maximize/minimize button on my application

2. I am using a graphical label widget(QLabel). I'm using this to display the .eps object. I want that object to be displayed exactly square. When i first designed (in Zenwalk), i gave absolute values; it was showing perfectly. When i tried in other distribution like fedora-6 that image is not perfect square rather it looks like rectangle and the image looks like somewhat pressed from left and right sides. How can i modify that object so that it should be perfect square irrespective of the distribution

When i discussed this problem with some one, he suggested me to get the resolution or the number of pixels; i dont know how to get that.

3. Is there any object in Qt3 which can display the postscript file as it is. That is an object which displays .ps or .eps files without converting to jpeg or jpg or any other. What i a m doing now is i'm converting .ps to .eps then to jpeg.

thanks in advance
    Last edited by deepusrp; 5th May 2007 at 08:01.