Hello all,

I try to run my QT app on an android device. The app has to connect to a device over classical bluetooth. To so I use the QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgent to find available services on device, and QBluetoothSocket to communicate opening it in SPP.

Is there any known restrictions/issues using SPP and QBluetoothSocket?
And I can't get any services from device using QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgent. The discovery finishes without having any service at all. And I have errors in logical console:

W BluetoothAdapter: getBluetoothService() called with no BluetoothManagerCallback
W System.err: java.io.IOException: read failed, socket might closed or timeout, read ret: -1
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.readAll(Bluetoot hSocket.java:916)
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.waitSocketSignal (BluetoothSocket.java:875)
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.connect(Bluetoot hSocket.java:540)
W Mosa : (null):0 ((null)): qt.bluetooth.android: WARNING Falling back to workaround.
W System.err: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no non-static method "Landroid/bluetooth/BluetoothDevice;.getServiceChannel(Landroid/os/ParcelUuidI"
W Mosa : (null):0 ((null)): qt.bluetooth.android: WARNING Using found rfcomm channel 0
W Mosa : (null):0 ((null)): qt.bluetooth.android: WARNING Invoke Resulted with error.
W System.err: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
W System.err: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
W System.err: Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid RFCOMM channel: 0
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.<init>(Bluetooth Socket.java:213)
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothSocket.<init>(Bluetooth Socket.java:189)
W System.err: at android.bluetooth.BluetoothDevice.createRfcommSock et(BluetoothDevice.java:1930)

Would you have any idea why this happens?

Thanks

Renaud