Thread: Programming_Game_Memoryspiel_Problem

Unhappy Programming_Game_Memoryspiel_Problem

Hello,
    I am learning C++ with QT and have a problem for a task which requests to add an Button named
    "Schummeln" that opens for a certain time the not opened pictures. After then the pictures should close again.

I tried to programm it to this task but there are some pictures. Can somebody help me to open the not opened pictures in a right way and close then again.
    I tried also to upload the project as zip, hopefully it helps to look at the "ButttonSchummeln" part.

Thank you in advance,
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4 Qt5 Qt/Embedded
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Programming_Game_Memoryspiel_Problem

Can somebody help me to open the not opened pictures in a right way and close then again.
    We are here to help, but not to do your home work for you.

Tell us what is the PROBLEM you have, what have you tried (in a code snippet, you can't really expect we sill build your project to try and understand what you are having trouble with) and we will help you to go on the right path so that you actually learn something out of it too.
    ==========================signature=============== ==================
    S.O.L.I.D principles (use them!):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOLID_...iented_design)

Do you write clean code? - if you are TDD'ing then maybe, if not, your not writing clean code.