I successfully built Qwt 6.1.3 for Windows platform using VS2008.
Now I need to cross-compile Qwt for WinCE 6; I found some threads on this forum, but I can't uderstand how to do it exactly.
The basic problem is that I'm not an expert and I downloaded a pre-built version of Qt for WinCE directly from Toradex site.
I can create Qt application cross-compiled for WinCE 6 selecting the platform "Toradex_CE600 (ARMv4I)" inside VS2008, but honestly speaking I don't know what there is exactly "behind the scenes".

As far as I understand I need to instruct in some way qmake to cross-compile for the WinCE 6 target.
In this post Uwe suggests
all you need to do is to do a "qmake -spec xxx qwt.pro", where xxx is the spec file with all the settings for the target device ( the same specs you have used for cross compiling your standalone application ).
but I don't know if this is true for WinCE too, and I don't know where to search for my .spec file.

I found this thread that it's more or less my situation, but it seems that the user vicacid didn't succeed in building.
Moreover I don't want to mess-up my Qwt build for Windows.
I would like having both of the builds on my PC (I have Qt 4.8.4 for x86 and WinCE 6, in different folders).

Could someone help, please?