Thread: looking for a Graphic designer London

Platforms
    MacOS X

Question looking for a Graphic designer London

Morning guys,

I have been approached by an old client to go and work for them, 6 month contract to complete a total re-brand from vehicle livery, packaging and signage thru to product brochures, the lot.
    This is something i am going to do, as the experience is invaluable and will help my cv.

The problem i have is that i received a email this morning, asking how much i want to get paid?

As a designer not long out of education i have been offering my services here https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-graphic-designer , sometimes for free or on reduced rate to gain more experience and to build up a portfolio.

So, i would like to know what fellow designers in and around London would charge per hour, as this contract would effectively rule me out from any other freelance work for the 6 months.

Any advice appreciated,

Platforms
    MacOS X

Default Re: looking for a Graphic designer London

Hi there,

After a long time searching for a part-time graphic designer job in London, finally, I found an opportunity to work at night and get paid extra for the night shift schedule https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-night-shift-labourer/London

Hope my advice would help you to find your dream job