Hello all,

I'm trying to compile the source code of Qt 4.2.3 and i start writing:

$ ./configure

but does not work well. The result is the following:

Do you accept the terms of either license? yes

Creating qmake. Please wait...
g++ -c -o project.o -m64 -pipe -DQMAKE_OPENSOURCE_EDITION -I. -Igenerators -Igenerators/unix -Igenerators/win32 -Igenerators/mac -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/src/corelib/arch/generic -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/src/corelib/global -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/src/3rdparty/md5 -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_UNICODETABLES -DQT_NO_COMPONENT -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_NO_COMPRESS -I/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -DHAVE_QCONFIG_CPP -DQT_NO_THREAD -DQT_NO_QOBJECT -DQT_NO_GEOM_VARIANT project.cpp
In file included from /tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/qstack.h:1:0,
from project.h:30,
from project.cpp:24:
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h: In instantiation of ‘void QStack<T>:ush(const T&) [with T = char]’:
project.cpp:193:31: required from here
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: error: ‘append’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
inline void push(const T &t) { append(t); }
^
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: note: declarations in dependent base ‘QVector<char>’ are not found by unqualified lookup
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: note: use ‘this->append’ instead
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h: In instantiation of ‘void QStack<T>:ush(const T&) [with T = QMakeProject::ScopeBlock]’:
project.cpp:561:35: required from here
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: error: ‘append’ was not declared in this scope, and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: note: declarations in dependent base ‘QVector<QMakeProject::ScopeBlock>’ are not found by unqualified lookup
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: note: use ‘this->append’ instead
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h: In instantiation of ‘void QStack<T>:ush(const T&) [with T = FunctionBlock*]’:
project.cpp:1604:37: required from here
/tmp/qt-x11-opensource-src-4.2.3/include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstack.h:39:44: note: declarations in dependent base ‘QVector<FunctionBlock*>’ are not found by unqualified lookup
Please, anybody could help me to know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.