Thread: How to add scroll bars on zoom(QwtPlotzoomer/QwtPlotmagnifire/QwtPlotpanner)

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default How to add scroll bars on zoom(QwtPlotzoomer/QwtPlotmagnifire/QwtPlotpanner)

Hello,

I'm working on graph, in this graph can be zoomed or might extend because of continuous signal on the graph.
    I want to add vertical and horizontal scroll bars which can be added for any type of zoom or auto rolling of graph.
    With the help of scroll bars I can see the extreme previous/left most signal value.

Please suggest, so that I can start in that way
    Thanks

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: How to add scroll bars on zoom(QwtPlotzoomer/QwtPlotmagnifire/QwtPlotpanner)

Hi Uwe,

Somehow I have tried your realtime code from this link https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/Gol...mples/realtime
    In which on QwtPlotzoomer, scroll bars working perfectly fine.

Now I want to add QwtPlotMagnifier feature, so on wheel scroll event, scroll bars should works.

I have added QwtPlotMagnifier successfully, zooming also in effect but scroll bars are not updating, scroll bars still in the same position and only update on QwtPlotZoomer.

I'm trying to dig into the code but getting difficult, can you please help me in this regard ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default How to add scroll bars on zoom(QwtPlotzoomer/QwtPlotmagnifire/QwtPlotpanner)

Hello Uwe,

I'm working on graph, in this graph can be zoomed or might extend because of continuous signal on the graph.
    I want to add vertical and horizontal scroll bars which can be added for any type of zoom or auto rolling of graph.
    With the help of scroll bars I can see the extreme previous/left most signal value.

Somehow I have tried your realtime code from this link https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/Gol...mples/realtime
    In which on QwtPlotzoomer, scroll bars working perfectly fine.

Now I want to add QwtPlotMagnifier feature, so on wheel scroll event, scroll bars should works.

I have added QwtPlotMagnifier successfully, zooming also in effect but scroll bars are not updating, scroll bars still in the same position and only update on QwtPlotZoomer.

I'm trying to dig into the code but getting difficult, can you please help me in this regard ?

Thanks

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: How to add scroll bars on zoom(QwtPlotzoomer/QwtPlotmagnifire/QwtPlotpanner)

Sir please help me, I still didn't find proper way to solve this

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Please somebody reply

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Hi, a hint will be sufficient to bring the work, just want to ensure that I should be in right direction, I do have very less time for this.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

I still not find any solution over this, so finally I have used panner feature which helps me drag the graph in any direction.
    qwt_plot_panner

Thanks