Thread: Exception triggered using QtQuick in Debug Mode when closing main window via X Button

Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Exception triggered using QtQuick in Debug Mode when closing main window via X Button

So Im working with QtCreator and a QtQuick application with a main window.

When closing the window via the X button in debug mode the debugger throws an exception.

The exception is thrown from the disassembler tracktraced to the QQuickListView::spacingChanged() method.

My main window only contains a Rectangle, ImageItem, some Labels, TextInput and a GroupBox

Is this a known issue?

I tried quitting the QmlEngine or QApplication manually when the onClosed signal is thrown and some other stuff but nothing helped.

I appreciate some help.

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Exception triggered using QtQuick in Debug Mode when closing main window via X Bu

It sounds like there is a call being made using a pointer to an object that has already been deleted, but beyond that it is hard to say if that is occurring in your code or somewhere in the QtQuick internals.
    <=== The Great Pumpkin says ===>
    Please use CODE tags when posting source code so it is more readable. Click "Go Advanced" and then the "#" icon to insert the tags. Paste your code between them.