Thread: APK not installed

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default APK not installed

I wanted to test my app on samsung s10 I made my apk, this is the result of the release it seems to me ok:

Qt Code:
    1. Verification succesful
    2. Signed
    3. Verifies
    4. Verified using v1 scheme (JAR signing): true
    5. Verified using v2 scheme (APK Signature Scheme v2): true
    6. Number of signers: 1
    7. Android package built successfully in 38.390 ms.
    8. -- File: D:/GoogleDrive/c++/QT/build-ClientAndroidPaolo-Android_for_x86_Clang_Qt_5_12_2_for_Android_x86-Release/android-build//build/outputs/apk/release/android-build-release-signed.apk
    9. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: io.qt.Backend
    10. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.impl
    11. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Fusion.impl
    12. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Imagine.impl
    13. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Material.impl
    14. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Universal.impl
    15. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
    16. Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
    17. 08:32:04: The process "C:\Qt\5.12.2\android_x86\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" exited normally.
    18. 08:32:04: Elapsed time: 00:40.
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

this is my manifest:
    Qt Code:
    1. <?xml version="1.0"?>
    2. <manifest package="org.nio74.clientAndroidPaolo" xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android" android:versionName="Versione1" android:versionCode="1" android:installLocation="auto">
    3. <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="16" android:targetSdkVersion="28"/>
    5. <!-- The following comment will be replaced upon deployment with default permissions based on the dependencies of the application.
    6. Remove the comment if you do not require these default permissions. -->
    7. <!-- %%INSERT_PERMISSIONS -->
    9. <!-- The following comment will be replaced upon deployment with default features based on the dependencies of the application.
    10. Remove the comment if you do not require these default features. -->
    11. <!-- %%INSERT_FEATURES -->
    13. <supports-screens android:largeScreens="true" android:normalScreens="true" android:anyDensity="true" android:smallScreens="true"/>
    15. <application android:hardwareAccelerated="true" android:name="org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtApplication" android:label="ClientAndroidPaolo" android:icon="@drawable/icon">
    16. <activity android:configChanges="orientation|uiMode|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|layoutDirection|locale|fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|navigation|mcc|mnc|density" android:name="org.qtproject.qt5.android.bindings.QtActivity" android:label="Gold" android:screenOrientation="unspecified" android:launchMode="singleTop">
    17. <intent-filter>
    18. <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
    19. <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
    20. </intent-filter>
    22. <!-- Application arguments -->
    23. <!-- meta-data android:name="android.app.arguments" android:value="arg1 arg2 arg3"/ -->
    24. <!-- Application arguments -->
    26. <meta-data android:name="android.app.lib_name" android:value="ClientAndroidPaolo"/>
    27. <meta-data android:name="android.app.qt_sources_resource_id" android:resource="@array/qt_sources"/>
    28. <meta-data android:name="android.app.repository" android:value="default"/>
    29. <meta-data android:name="android.app.qt_libs_resource_id" android:resource="@array/qt_libs"/>
    30. <meta-data android:name="android.app.bundled_libs_resource_id" android:resource="@array/bundled_libs"/>
    31. <!-- Deploy Qt libs as part of package -->
    32. <meta-data android:name="android.app.bundle_local_qt_libs" android:value="-- %%BUNDLE_LOCAL_QT_LIBS%% --"/>
    33. <meta-data android:name="android.app.bundled_in_lib_resource_id" android:resource="@array/bundled_in_lib"/>
    34. <meta-data android:name="android.app.bundled_in_assets_resource_id" android:resource="@array/bundled_in_assets"/>
    35. <!-- Run with local libs -->
    36. <meta-data android:name="android.app.use_local_qt_libs" android:value="-- %%USE_LOCAL_QT_LIBS%% --"/>
    37. <meta-data android:name="android.app.libs_prefix" android:value="/data/local/tmp/qt/"/>
    38. <meta-data android:name="android.app.load_local_libs" android:value="-- %%INSERT_LOCAL_LIBS%% --"/>
    39. <meta-data android:name="android.app.load_local_jars" android:value="-- %%INSERT_LOCAL_JARS%% --"/>
    40. <meta-data android:name="android.app.static_init_classes" android:value="-- %%INSERT_INIT_CLASSES%% --"/>
    41. <!-- Used to specify custom system library path to run with local system libs -->
    42. <!-- <meta-data android:name="android.app.system_libs_prefix" android:value="/system/lib/"/> -->
    43. <!-- Messages maps -->
    44. <meta-data android:value="@string/ministro_not_found_msg" android:name="android.app.ministro_not_found_msg"/>
    45. <meta-data android:value="@string/ministro_needed_msg" android:name="android.app.ministro_needed_msg"/>
    46. <meta-data android:value="@string/fatal_error_msg" android:name="android.app.fatal_error_msg"/>
    47. <meta-data android:value="@string/unsupported_android_version" android:name="android.app.unsupported_android_version"/>
    48. <!-- Messages maps -->
    50. <!-- Splash screen -->
    51. <!-- meta-data android:name="android.app.splash_screen_drawable" android:resource="@drawable/logo"/ -->
    52. <!-- meta-data android:name="android.app.splash_screen_sticky" android:value="true"/ -->
    53. <!-- Splash screen -->
    55. <!-- Background running -->
    56. <!-- Warning: changing this value to true may cause unexpected crashes if the
    57. application still try to draw after
    58. "applicationStateChanged(Qt::ApplicationSuspended)"
    59. signal is sent! -->
    60. <meta-data android:name="android.app.background_running" android:value="false"/>
    61. <!-- Background running -->
    63. <!-- auto screen scale factor -->
    64. <meta-data android:name="android.app.auto_screen_scale_factor" android:value="false"/>
    65. <!-- auto screen scale factor -->
    67. <!-- extract android style -->
    68. <!-- available android:values :
    69. * default - In most cases this will be the same as "full", but it can also be something else if needed, e.g., for compatibility reasons
    70. * full - useful QWidget & Quick Controls 1 apps
    71. * minimal - useful for Quick Controls 2 apps, it is much faster than "full"
    72. * none - useful for apps that don't use any of the above Qt modules
    73. -->
    74. <meta-data android:name="android.app.extract_android_style" android:value="default"/>
    75. <!-- extract android style -->
    76. </activity>
    78. <!-- For adding service(s) please check: https://wiki.qt.io/AndroidServices -->
    80. </application>
    84. </manifest>
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

But when I go to install it on my device it doesn't install, I tried with other APKs downloaded from the web and it works but with my no:
    Cattura.JPG

where am I wrong?

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt5
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: APK not installed

this is my APK

can anyone try to see if it works?

Thanks
    Qt products