Hi,

I hope someone has an idea where I can look to solve the following problem.

I use a QTabWidget with 2 tabs. Each tab contains a QTableView. Each QTableView has there own custom model object assign.

When I start adding items to the model of the first table view there show up as intended. Switching to the 2nd, empty table view, no items are shown but the grid. The size of the grid is the same as in the first table view.
Setting the grid line style to different values for each table view shows that the grid will actually be redrawn. I thought maybe that is a graphic artifact. (sometimes QtCreator has some artifacts).
No matter which of the two models I add items to there show up in there table view and the other table view gets additional grid lines with no content.
The grid corrects itself when I reload the qss file with setStyleSheet on the QApplication object.

Using: Qt5.9 build from the official Qt website, Linux Mint with kernel 5.0.9 with intel graphics.

Thanks.

PS.
I can provide some screen shots if that helps. The source code is to big to post it here but if someone needs a specific snipe it should be possible to post.