Hi everyone,

I have an existing QT project and need to include a Simulation, which I decided to use Bullet3 for. I am using the b3RobotSimulatior API. After some workaround I am at the current point:
I have a class A that creates a simulation and 'hides' all the bullet3 stuff at one place. I am basically parsing a xml file to create a robot. Another class B, inheriting from QThread, creates an instance of class A and is an interface within my QT project. Even though that is not my final goal, right now class B is initiated in the main() and started from there, while the main just idles.
When nothing else is created the simulation works as expected. However as soon as I include QApplication and create an application before the initialization of class B in my main() the parsing of the xml file seems to fail. All the floating values in the xml, as mass and size of the robot, are casted to an integer. I compile with qmake, while all Bullet3 code is precompiled and included as shared library. The parser is part of bullet3 and precompiled in a shared library. It uses some sourcefiles of tinyxml as basis.
To make the simulation fail I do not change anything, but adding the line before initialization of class B:
Qt Code:
  1. //QApplication a(argc, argv);
  3. ClassB b;
  4. b.start();
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Does anyone had the problem before or has an idea where to look and why QApplication has an impact on the parsing.

Thanks,
Chris