Hey Guys,

i have a strange problem. If i import cv2 i get the following error. Befor everything is fine, but after importing cv2 i get this:

Qt Code:
  1. objc[1319]: Class QMacAutoReleasePoolTracker is implemented in both /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (0x10a7ec060) and /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/.dylibs/QtCore (0x11fa55700). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
  2. objc[1319]: Class QT_ROOT_LEVEL_POOL__THESE_OBJECTS_WILL_BE_RELEASED_WHEN_QAPP_GOES_OUT_OF_SCOPE is implemented in both /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (0x10a7ec0d8) and /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/.dylibs/QtCore (0x11fa55778). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
  3. objc[1319]: Class KeyValueObserver is implemented in both /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (0x10a7ec100) and /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/.dylibs/QtCore (0x11fa557a0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
  4. objc[1319]: Class RunLoopModeTracker is implemented in both /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyQt5/Qt/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (0x10a7ec150) and /Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/.dylibs/QtCore (0x11fa557f0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
  5. QObject::moveToThread: Current thread (0x7f8605f1d7c0) is not the object's thread (0x7f8605e1b7f0).
  6. Cannot move to target thread (0x7f8605f1d7c0)
  8. You might be loading two sets of Qt binaries into the same process. Check that all plugins are compiled against the right Qt binaries. Export DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES=1 and check that only one set of binaries are being loaded.
  9. qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "cocoa" in "/Users/hamidrezaie/PycharmProjects/untitled2/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/cv2/qt/plugins" even though it was found.
  10. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
  12. Available platform plugins are: cocoa, minimal, offscreen, webgl.
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

I'm new in programming, so this error massage is to big for me to handle it. For example, how can i run "Export DYLD_PRINT_LIBRARIES=1". I have no idea how to solve this problem.