Hello, I'm new to the forum, but I work with Qt for some time now.

I'm trying to develop an iOS application (iPad should be the main target) for controlling a device (Linux embedded) connected to the same network.

Basically it is a remote desktop application.

The application should play a stream video stream transmitted over the network from the Linux device. I use GStreamer for that. I already downloaded and succesfully installed the iOS package from the official site (https://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/do...?gi-language=c.).

Now, I have some trouble linking the GStreamer framework in the .pro file.

In desktop environments (Windows, Linux and macOS) all I need to do is to use pkg-config

Qt Code:
  1. mac {
  2. QT_CONFIG -= no-pkg-config
  3. PKG_CONFIG = /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
  4. }
  6. CONFIG += link_pkgconfig
  7. PKGCONFIG += gstreamer-1.0
  8. PKGCONFIG += gstreamer-pbutils-1.0
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

and it works just fine. In iOS I don't have pkg-config (afik), so I manually added the framework:

Qt Code:
  1. += -F$$PWD/../../Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/ -framework GStreamer
  3. INCLUDEPATH += $$PWD/../../Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers
  4. DEPENDPATH += $$PWD/../../Library/Developer/GStreamer/iPhone.sdk/GStreamer.framework/Versions/1.0/Headers

When I try to build, it gives me this error:

Qt Code:
  1. GStreamer(libglib-2_0_a-gconvert.c.o):-1: error: Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64:
  2. "___darwin_check_fd_set_overflow", referenced from:
  3. _gst_poll_wait in GStreamer(libgstreamer-1_0_a-gstpoll.c.o)

I'm aware of the existence of a similar question on nabble.com (http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nab...td4676773.html) but I still couldn't figure out the problem.

Someone does know which library is missing?

Thanks

Additional info

The application must be multi-platform, so it must be built in Qt Creator. It already works on Windows, Linux and macOS.
developing machine macOS 11.3.1
Xcode version 11.2.1
Qt version 5.15.2