Thread: Show text (percentage completed) of QProgressBar on Mac using macintosh style???

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Show text (percentage completed) of QProgressBar on Mac using macintosh style???

Using Qt 5.15 I developed an app and ported it to the Mac using PyInstaller. The app works fine on both PC and Mac.

On the Mac when using the macintosh style, the percentage completed text does not show on a QProgressBar -- the bar shows and moves correctly (thin blue bar) but no text appears. The percentage completed text shows perfectly fine if I switch the entire UI to a "windows" or "fusion" style when on the Mac.

I've read on this and other forums that the text will not show on QProgressBar on Mac when using macintosh style, but the threads are several years old.

Is this still the case? Is there any way to make the text show?

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Windows

Default Re: Show text (percentage completed) of QProgressBar on Mac using macintosh style???

Update: I've been told that no, the macintosh style on the Mac still does not show the percentage completed on a QProgressBar. I've also been told that a workaround is to put a label above/beside/bottom of the progress bar and manually (through code) put in completion percentages into the label.