Thread: 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command

Dear all,
    I was installed Qt4.3.0 version and minGW.
    Here I am trying to compile one simple Qt program but I am getting errors like as follows:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\qmake -pro
    ject

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\qmake hello.pro

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\qmake -o project

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\qmake -o Makefile

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\qmake

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>make
    'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\make
    mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug
    mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Des
    ktop/hello'
    g++ -c -g -frtti -fexceptions -mthreads -Wall -DUNICODE -DQT_LARGEFILE_SUPPORT -
    DQT_DLL -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_NEEDS_QMAIN -I"..\..
    \..\..\Qt\4.3.0\include\QtCore" -I"..\..\..\..\Qt\4.3.0\include\QtCore" -I"..\..
    \..\..\Qt\4.3.0\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\..\..\Qt\4.3.0\include\QtGui" -I"..\..\.
    .\..\Qt\4.3.0\include" -I"." -I"..\..\..\..\Qt\4.3.0\include\ActiveQt" -I"debug"
    -I"." -I"..\..\..\..\Qt\4.3.0\mkspecs\default" -o debug\hello.o hello.cpp
    g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-rel
    oc -mthreads -Wl -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o "debug\hello.exe" debug\hello.o -L"c
    :\Qt\4.3.0\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
    C:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\ mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot fin
    d -lQtGuid4
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug\hello.exe] Error 1
    mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/Desk
    top/hello'
    mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2

Here I am getting two errors like above.

plz give help me in this regard

Regards
    Jivan

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: 'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>make
    'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\hello>C:\QT\4.3.0\b in\make
    The executable installed with MinGW is "mingw32-make" but with QT ther'is a batch file "make.bat" that calls "mingw32-make".

If you insert the "%QTDIR%/bin" path in your PATH environmental variable you can call mingw32-make simply typing the "make" command on promt.

You also can use the "Qt 4.x.x Command Prompt" link in Qt folder that define the %PATH% variable

g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-rel
    oc -mthreads -Wl -Wl,-subsystem,windows -o "debug\hello.exe" debug\hello.o -L"c
    :\Qt\4.3.0\lib" -lmingw32 -lqtmaind -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4
    C:\MinGW\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\ mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot fin
    d -lQtGuid4
    By defaults qmake generate a "debug" Makefile that link the executable with the debug version of Qt libraries (-lqtmaind -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4).
    You have to compile Qt in debug version (with the link in Qt Folder od Start Menu) or, if you want to avoid the debug version, you can specify the line
    Qt Code:
    1. CONFIG += release
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 
    in your .pro file
    A camel can go 14 days without drink,
    I can't!!!