Thread: QDomNode

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default QDomNode

Hi,
    I am using Qt 4.3 in Linux Fedora core4. In my program I declare a variable like this,

QDomNode *Node;

and when i make my program, it display some errors like this,

================================================
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x30): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
    WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x57):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x9c): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xbb):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x100): In function `CWebCamViewer::~CWebCamViewer()':
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x11f):WebCamViewer.cpp: more undefined references to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()' follow
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x16b): In function `CWebCamViewer::CWebCamViewer(CVideoDevice*)':
    WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x202):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x210):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x99d):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x9ab):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa26):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa35):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xa6f):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xc83): In function `CWebCamViewer::CWebCamViewer(CVideoDevice*)':
    WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xd1a):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0xd28):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x14b5):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x14c3):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x153e):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x154d):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'
    WebCamViewer.o(.text+0x1587):WebCamViewer.cpp: undefined reference to `QDomNode::~QDomNode()'

======================================
    when I comment the line, then this make is complete.
    What is the reason for this.
    Please help me...

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: QDomNode

How do you delete the node?
    It should be as simple as delete Node;

Make sure you have the xml module in your pro file.

Regards