Hello,

I downloaded "MinGW-3.1.0-1.exe" and installed it under "D:\Applications\MinGW".

I downloaded the "qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.2.zip" archive from Trolltech website.
It contains the source code of Qt4.3.2 Open Source for Windows 32-bit platform. I've uncompressed it in "D:\Applications\Qt\4.2.3".

I've edited my environments variables, and here is my Path variable :
"D:\Applications\MinGW;D:\Applications\MinGW\bin;D :\Applications\MinGW\lib;D:\Applications\Qt\4.3.2\ bin;D:\Applications\Qt\4.3.2\lib;D:\Applications\Q t\4.3.2\;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%Syste mRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static"

So, I would like to build my Qt Sources and I don't know how should I do.

I've made a copy of "cmd.exe" and paste it in my Qt dir. Next I've set my configuration ("configure -static -release -qt-gif -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -no-vcproj -no-dsp"). At this step, there is no error. After the configuration, I've ran "mingw32-make" but it returned me many errors, like if MinGW didn't knew Qt types (QInt64, for example).

I suppose I should do something, like does the "qtvars.bat" used to launch the Qt Open Source Command Line from the classic installer. I need some help