hi everyone,
first i have to say, you have a great forum here!

even though i found alot of help here, there's an issue i couldn't solve yet, hope someone here can help me.

i have a class which is derived from QwtPlot to display curves (own class derived from QwtPlotCurve - and yeah i know they're actually just blocks, not curves ).

now i want to display multiple curves (unkown number), each with its own, separate x-axis (image made with gimp).

i have tried QwtPlotScaleItem and drawing all the curves "by hand", but i couldn't get it to work well, i didn't even manage to calculate the coordinates of the curves and scale items right ...

is there an easier way to do this or do i have to do all the calculations on my own?
if so, i don't really know how to ... e.g. how can i draw the curves according to different scales (e.g. if the first curve has a scale from 0.0 to 5.5 and the next one has a scale from 7.0 to 12.3)? afaik they are drawn according to the "main scale" of the plot widget ...

i'd really appreciate all help i can get here.
i hope you can understand what i'm trying to explain here since english isn't my first language.
thanks in advance!

sincerely,
julian