Hi there,

I'm debugging my application under Eclipse with Qt integration. Variables of simple types like float are appearing.

I have a variable from the Configurable Math Library of type Matrix 4 which is a typedef for:

Qt Code:
  1. cml::matrix<float,cml::fixed<4,4>,cml:col_basis,col::col_major>
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

When trying to drill down to see the data, in the Variables window, I get the following error message in the Eclipse Console:
Qt Code:
  1. Type matrix<float,cml::fixed<4, 4>,cml::col_basis,cml::col_major> has no component named fixed_2D<float,4,4,cml::col_major>.

And the following error message in the Variables window:
Qt Code:
  1. m_data float [4][4] Error: Unable to create variable object
  2. this.viewportMatrix_.fixed_2D<float,4,4,cml::col_major>.m_data[0] Error: Unable to create variable object
  3. this.viewportMatrix_.fixed_2D<float,4,4,cml::col_major>.m_data[1] Error: Unable to create variable object
  4. this.viewportMatrix_.fixed_2D<float,4,4,cml::col_major>.m_data[2] Error: Unable to create variable object
  5. this.viewportMatrix_.fixed_2D<float,4,4,cml::col_major>.m_data[3] Error: Unable to create variable object

It also reports error: Failed to execute MI command: -var -create - * &(this.viewportMatrix_, <snip>)

Anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks,

PUK.