Hi. I got a class sub-classing QGraphicsSvgItem and QGraphicsLayoutItem so it should be possible to add this item to QGraphicsLayout, right?
Now, I trying to figure how to create a grid layout where the cells are stretching (like in normal QGridLayout or QGraphicsGridLayout) but but all cells are squares. I would take the widest column or highest row and resize all rows and columns accordingly. Would that be somehow possible? If yes, how? I thought I would just subclass QGraphicsGridLayout and during each resize I would find the widest column or highest row and adjust width and height of the remaining columns and rows. However I did not find a way to get the actual width or height of the column or row respectively.
Another thing I would like to achieve with this layout is possibility to place more items into one cell - would that be somehow possible? If yes, how (briefly)? Or how would you imitate it. Again, I thought I would subclass QGraphicsItem create two QGraphicsGridLayouts as members (since I will only require 2 items at max on top of each other) do the resizing as I said in the first paragraph and than place the two layouts on top of each other (if possible) which should imitate the look of two overlapping items.
Thanks in advance.