Thread: Changin look of QComboTableItem

Qt products
    Qt3
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Question Changin look of QComboTableItem

I have a QTable for input data and calculate radiators for heating.
    In that table i use QComboTableItem's where the user can select the radiator to install. I would like that the QComboTableItem's looks like a single cell (only text, no controlls) when the focus leaves the cell and combo apears when the cell is focused. I remember have seen that behaviour for "combo cells" in other application.
    By other hand, how can i recalculate prices etc like spreadsheet when QComboTableItem is changed? QComboTableItem doesn't emit the activated signal

This is my first post in this forum and i'm spanish, so sorry by my english
    Thanks

Thanks
    Qt products
    Qt3 Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11 Windows

Default Re: Changin look of QComboTableItem

Quote Originally Posted by jseguraj View Post
    I would like that the QComboTableItem's looks like a single cell (only text, no controlls) when the focus leaves the cell and combo apears when the cell is focused.
    Then maybe you need a regular table item that uses QComboBox as an editor?

You have to subclass QTableItem and reimplement QTableItem::createEditor() (there's an example in the docs that actually does what you want).

Quote Originally Posted by jseguraj View Post
    By other hand, how can i recalculate prices etc like spreadsheet when QComboTableItem is changed? QComboTableItem doesn't emit the activated signal
    You can use QTable::valueChanged() signal.