Hi.

I have a class that inherits QwtPlot, and I have three of these objects in my application

I am trying to theme my application, but I'm having trouble with updating the colors of the QwtPlot, when changing from one theme to another.

I've tried using palette to set the colors, and stylesheets. It works the first time I run the application, but when trying to toggle between themes there is only partial changing of colors. Say I have three QwtPlots: plot1, plot2 and plot3.

The behaviour is usually something like plot1 updates it's colors. plot2 updates yLeft, but not xBottom, and plot3 updates xBottom, and yLeft. There is no consistency in this behaviour, so sometimes it actually works to change the colors of every plot, but it seems to be completely random.

From what I've read, it seems there is some caching that might cause this behaviour, and I've read something similar here: http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp...t.general/2254

But I don't know how to be able to access QwtAbstractScaleDraw::invalidateCache() from my code. If anyone could help me with a sollution to this problem that would be great.