Hi All,

I am new to qt. and i am trying to compile qt source code for qnx x86 platform on linux environment.

I have installed all required dependencies by following this. http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building_Qt_5_from_Git

and downloaded qt source code from qt-downloads.org. when i am trying to configure with this command
Qt Code:
  1. ./configure -platform linux-g++ -xplatform qnx-x86-qcc -developer-build -no-icu -opengl es2 -opensource -confirm-license -make tools -make libs -nomake examples -nomake tests -no-cups -no-iconv -prefix %QTDESTDIR%
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

iam getting the following error.

ubuntu1204@ubuntu1204:~/Downloads/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0$ ./configure -platform linux-g++ -xplatform qnx-x86-qcc -developer-build -no-icu -opengl es2 -opensource -confirm-license -make tools -make libs -nomake examples -nomake tests -no-cups -no-iconv -prefix %QTDESTDIR%
+ cd qtbase
+ /home/ubuntu1204/Downloads/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/configure -top-level -platform linux-g++ -xplatform qnx-x86-qcc -developer-build -no-icu -opengl es2 -opensource -confirm-license -make tools -make libs -nomake examples -nomake tests -no-cups -no-iconv -prefix %QTDESTDIR%

This is the Qt Open Source Edition.

You are licensed to use this software under the terms of
the Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL) versions 2.1.

You have already accepted the terms of the license.

cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option "-fstack-protector-strong"
cc: /opt/qnx650/host/linux/x86/usr/lib/gcc/i486-pc-nto-qnx6.5.0/4.4.2/cc1plus error 1
Creating qmake...
make: Nothing to be done for `first'.
Running configuration tests...
Warning: Disabling pkg-config since PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR is not set.
Warning: Disabling pkg-config since PKG_CONFIG_SYSROOT_DIR is not set.

Could not determine the target architecture!
Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to see the final report.
The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2 in
/home/ubuntu1204/Downloads/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.2.0/qtbase/mkspecs/qnx-x86-qcc.
a detailed verbose option out put attached. configureReport.txt

Please give me some inputs on how to resolve these issues.

Thank you,
sivakumar.