Hello!

I have two questions regarding the doing of C++ libraries using Qt and Qt Creator and its implementation into a Qt project.

1º: I learned with the YouTube channel VoidRealms that, when you do a DLL library using Qt, two header files appear: one directly related to the library (with its name), and another, with _global on its name, and both of them should be included in the project in order to use the methods included on that library (static linking), while the dll should be included in the .pro file by the LIBS section. Is there another way of using the dll library in static way that don't need to include the _global header?

2º: All times when I create a DLL library to link statically and that includes on itself a (major) class, when I include it on my project (in the way described above) and compile, a series of warning messages appear (what only occurr in the last MingW version I downloaded, which is probably 4.8). The following image is a print screen with the messages I get from a particular project of mine, mLogger:

dll.jpg

How to correct this thing?

Thanks,

Momergil