Hi there friends from the Qt community. I have been working on a Qt widgets 5.7 interface which is c++ based. Currently I'm trying to add to the main window some widget such as a calendar, digital clock, weather application or other widget I have not yet looked into or thought about. As a newbi in Qt I'm at the point where I can't write an application from scratch and neither do I know enough Qt as to be able to customize a plain basic widget with some of the functionality I need. I have spent a combined of around 30 hours researching on git repositories, and trying different search engines to see if I find something suitable that I can merge into this interface I'm working on. I would really appreciate if I could get some feedback on projects or websites I can use to find the application or code I need in order to make a nice home screen.

Here is an example of the best project I have found:
https://github.com/ahoogesteger/q24h...talclockwidget
I could potentially embed it in my home screen but I need to learn to customize it so that it fits the style of my interface. This is something I don't yet know how to do so I'm expecting to be able to find something better. Thanks for any help in advance.