Hello everyone.

I am trying to create a project assosiated wtih the SimConnect SDK.

I am new to QT, and in Visual Studio, i just had a SimConnect.h file, a .lib file, and a .dll file, and i managed to make it work.
Now I am trying to create a c++ widget project, using the same SDK, but in QT.

I put the header file in my QT project's folder, where the other default code and header files are located, and then I went to the project and added them as existing files, as I read in google.
Im having problems with the actual library.

I've been searching Google all day long for a guide on how to add a library file to the project, I did some things i saw on the internet, like the LIBS line for example, but I probably did it wrong, even though it looked very simple.
I am not sure where to drop my dll/library files in the project directory, maybe the problem is I always put them in the wrong spot.
The closest I got to, was an error message saying "Unresolved external symbol" on every function i tried to use from the SimConnect functions, which probably means QT couldnt find my library/dll file.

I also tried to add the libraries from the "Add library" option in the project, but that didnt work too.

Usualy I would add some code to the thread, but there actualy is no real code to add.

I will open a new widget project, and will follow anything you guys say
Thanks!