Thread: tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode ( 2, QHeaderView::Stretch );

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode ( 2, QHeaderView::Stretch );

I am using fedora core 8, x86_64 and just upgraded the qt4 rpm's to 4.3.3

Now, i have big problem. I use the following code on a tableview after setting its model, the problem is that it no-longer works as it did prior to the upgrade of 4.3.3

Qt Code:
    1. tableView->resizeColumnsToContents();
    2. tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode( 2, QHeaderView::Stretch );
    To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

The result of the above code, is that all the columns are sized to show all contents and column 2 is stretched to fill the remaining space of the width of the view.

Now with the 4.3.3 upgrade the columns goes nuts (I have recompiled/rebuilt many times), the columns after 2 are resized as wide as column 2 would be and column 2 either sizes to about 20 pixels or very wide (this is not consistant)..

Any ideas? or is this a introduced bug in 4.3.3?

Qt products
    Qt4
    Platforms
    Unix/X11

Default Re: tableView->horizontalHeader()->setResizeMode ( 2, QHeaderView::Stretch );

Should have looked at the trolltech site - its a known bug and is going to be fixed in 4.3.4 whenever that is..

currently downgrading my packages...