Hi! I found many documents about this around, but I still can't understand how the procedure works. I'm working with Windows Vista and I need to compile a Qt application for a device running Windows CE. As far as I can understand, the concept is that I need to compile a version of Qt libraries for Windows CE and store them on my pc. After this, I have to create a project for Visual Studio (I use VS 2008), set it to compile for Windows CE (I have the necessary SDK), and build linking to the Qt libraries I have for Windows CE. Is this correct? After the sources are compiled for the Windows CE platform, I can copy the file to the device and run it, assuming libraries for Qt are correctly installed.
My question is: how do I compile a version of Qt libraries for Windows CE under Windows Vista? And then, when I open my project with Visual Studio, how do I set it so that it links to the correct libraries of Qt compiled for Windows CE? I read this, but I'm really finding it difficult to understand what I need to do: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/windows...omization.html.
Thanks for any advice!