Hi,

I have a Centos 5.5 distribution, I use Qtcreator 1.3.1. I tried to use Pjsip libraries, in fact the version 1.10 and I have a serious problem to add the statics Pjsip libraries. My source code is in a different directory of the Pjsip library, then I tried several things :

1.- From my Qtcreator 1.3.1, and with the Qtcreator user guide "declaring other libraries" :
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/4.7/qmake-pr...ther-libraries
I added all the libraries I need as follow :

INCLUDEPATH += \
/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjlib/lib \
/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjlib/include \
/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjlib-util/include \
/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjmedia/include \

LIBS += -L/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjlib/lib/ -libpj-i686-pc-linux-gnu
LIBS += -L/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjlib-util/lib/ -libpjlib-util-i686-pc-linux-gnu
LIBS += -L/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjmedia/lib/ -libpjmedia-audiodev-i686-pc-linux-gnu.a
LIBS += -L/home/A2011/ELE3000/pjproject-1.10/pjmedia/lib/ -libpjmedia-i686-pc-linux-gnu.a

And when I try to build the project (F5), I have always the same error :

-lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -libpj-i686-pc-linux-gnu
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: Leaving directory `/home/A2011/ELE3000/qtsoftphone/qtsoftphone'
make: *** [qtsoftphone] Error 1
Exited with code 2.
Error while building project qtsoftphone
When executing build step 'Make'

The /usr/bin/ld , file that performed dynamically linked (uses shared libs), cannot find my first library .... My first though is Pjsip is a static library then qmake genere a error because that try to find a dynamically linked library.

My question would be, how add a statically library that is placed in another subdirectory than my source code?. Note in this Qtcreator 1.3.1 version the right click -> add library doesn't still exist.

2.- For my Qtcreator 2.1.0 in my Ubuntu PC, note that I tried to install Qtcreator 2.1.0 in my Centos pc, but It was impossible !!!.
Then for my Ubuntu pc, I follow the procedure to add libraries :
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-2....rnal-libraries
Then right click -> add library, there I found 3 options : Internal library, external library, System library. Pjsip is installed in a different directory of my source code, Pjsip by default is a static library, then I tried firstly with the external library option (not locate in my build tree), I added all my libraries but still doesn't work, I tried also with the Internal library option but same thing.

I didn't see where is my problem ... any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance ....