Hi,

I'm getting undefined reference when I build an application in Windows witn mingw32 (it does not happen in Linux). The application is divided in two parts:

1. A set of designer plugins with the PRO like:
Qt Code:
  1. QT += core gui sql
  2. CONFIG += designer plugin debug_and_release
  3. TARGET = $$qtLibraryTarget(impwidgetsplugin)
  4. TEMPLATE = lib
  5. ....
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

This generate the files: libimpwidgetsplugin.a and impwidgetsplugin.dll in c:\ilri\crossimpact\

2. A set of plugins in a library that requires impwidgetsplugin with the PRO like:
Qt Code:
  1. QT += core gui sql svg
  3. TARGET = $$qtLibraryTarget(impmainmodules)
  4. TEMPLATE = lib
  5. CONFIG += plugin
  7. win32:LIBS += c:\ilri\crossimpact\libimpwidgetsplugin.a
  8. ....

The problem is that I always get:
Qt Code:
  1. ./debug\plots.o:C:\ilri\crossimpact\plugins\syschar\impmainmodules/modules/plots.cpp:203: undefined reference to `impgenmaint::insertKeyField(QString, QVariant, bool)'
Here, impgenmaint::insertKeyField(QString, QVariant, bool) is defined in the designer plugin impwidgetsplugin.dll

I can see that mingw32 is apparently using the library:
Qt Code:
  1. mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory `C:/ilri/crossimpact/plugins/syschar/impmainmodules'
  2. g++ -enable-stdcall-fixup -Wl,-enable-auto-import -Wl,-enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc -mthreads -Wl -shared -Wl,--out-implib,..\..\..\libimpmainmodules.a -o ..\..\..\impmainmodules.dll object_script.impmainmodules.Debug -L"c:\Qt\2010.03\qt\lib" c:\ilri\crossimpact\libimpwidgetsplugin.a -lQtSvgd4 -lQtSqld4 -lQtGuid4 -lQtCored4

Any idea how I need to configure the PRO so it properly links it?

Many thanks for any help.
Carlos.