I have been following this guide http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?t..._Visual_Studio .

I have configured and compiled the library successfully. I then move on to the "Installing" chapter, and run "nmake install_qmake", which works great.

However, when I try to run "nmake sub-src-install_subtargets", I get this error message:

Qt Code:
  1. NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'sub-src-install_subtargets'
  2. Stop.
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

I have also tried to run "nmake install", but instead of copying files, the program tries to run the files instead. Here is the last few lines copied from the command prompt (see the last line in particular, the "copy /y" part is missing)

Qt Code:
  1. nmake -f Makefile.Release install
  3. Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727.42
  4. Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
  6. copy /y "release\systray.exe" "c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray\systray.exe"
  7. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  8. copy /y c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\systray\main.cpp c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray
  9. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  10. copy /y c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\systray\window.cpp c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray
  11. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  12. copy /y c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\systray\window.h c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray
  13. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  14. copy /y c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\systray\systray.qrc c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray
  15. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  16. copy /y c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\systray\systray.pro c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop\systray
  17. 1 fil(er) ble kopiert.
  18. c:\qt-win-opensource-src-4.3.0\examples\desktop\desktop.pro c:\Qt4-msvc2005-shared\examples\desktop
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

The guide worked great with Qt4.2.3, but I can't get 4.3 to work.

Any ideas?