Hi, Im newbie in QT

I installed codeblocks with MinGW and now installed QT, in the install I selected MinGW from codeblock directory, but I need compile from command line.

I try compile the example "hello world", but I have many error.

The error is:
Qt Code:
  1. E:\Qt\test1>g++ -I"C:\Qt\4.4.3\include\Qt" -I"C:\Qt\4.4.3\include" -L"C:\Qt\4.4.3\lib" main.cpp -o main.exe
  2. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x180): undefined reference to `__imp___ZN12QApplicationC1ERiPPci'
  3. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x214): undefined reference to `__imp___ZN6QLabelC1ERK7QStringP7QWidget6QFlagsIN2Qt10WindowTypeEE'
  4. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x2da): undefined reference to `__imp___ZN12QApplication4execEv'
  5. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x2f7): undefined reference to `QApplication::~QApplication()'
  6. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x326): undefined reference to `QApplication::~QApplication()'
  7. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text$_ZN7QStringD1Ev[QString::~QString()]+0x20): undefined reference to `__imp___ZN7QString4freeEPNS_4DataE'
  8. C:\DOCUME~1\WALTER~1.GAR\LOCALS~1\Temp/ccmoosdH.o:main.cpp:(.text$_ZN7QStringC1EPKc[QString::QString(char const*)]+0x19): undefined reference to `__imp___ZN7QString16fromAscii
  9. _helperEPKci'
  10. collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

Which can be the problem?

Thz