Hi, Developer Friends,

I am In A Problem since last few Days, I Have 800*480 Touch LCD. I am developing a GUI in which i need to configure a network parameters. For this I have two types of widget, One is Dynamic and another is Static.

Now, i am editing Ethernet parametrs on Static Page,which i am showing and hiding upon requrement . I have 3 QLineEdit box on this static Page,(1) IP (2) Gateway (3) SubnetMask and thrre Pushbutton namely Save, Clear And Cancel.

When i finished editing these three lines , i push Save. So Application gives the Success/Failure Message on the Dynamic screen, Which Is Constructed and Deleted .
When Dynamic Message comes ,i Hide the Static Page and shows the Dynamic Page by constructing and after 3 seconds it will be deleted. Again Static Page will be shown.

At this stage, When Again i am trying to Editing any of LineEdit, None is getting the Focus. So, i can not typed the value, received by current page into the respective Line.

I am using the QLineEdit . I dont want to use derived class from QLineEdit. I am struggling to find out, which widget got the Focus?

Thanks .