Hello,all

I'm now interested in making my Qt application to run on Qtopia for mobile phone too.

But it seems that Qtopia's feel and look is rather different to Qt,my Qt program don't compile.

I've studied qtopia documentation,but have no quick answer by now.

I need a guru to tell me:

1. What's the difference of Qtopia and Qt development?
that is,what in Qt is not used in Qtopia,what's Qtopia's recommended style,etc?

2. Qtopia/Qt compatibility
I want one single source tree to be used for Qt and Qtopia too,what's the best way to do it?What's the best way to write a application for both Qt and Qtopia?It's a burden to have two source tree.

3. build system
I use cmake as my build system,but it seems that Qtopia use qtopiamake,and cmake can't be used.should I used only qtopiamake for Qtopia application?is it possible to use cmake?

4. Generally,what is the quick or best way for a Qt developer to jumpstart a Qtopia application?Trolltech don't have a "How to learn Qtopia" in Qtopia document like in Qt document,anyone has one?

5. VoIP integration
My program is a unified personal communication program using Qt for UI and display,a kind of VoIP like program,but it seems that Qtopia has its own VoIP call support,though it's just a basic SIP stack,but Qtopia impose too much on VoIP functions:it should intergrate well the phone call interface,contact address book,etc,so should i change my application totally to be integrated well in Qtopia?

Thx for good advice