Hi there,

I'm trying to compile QGroundControl v2.6 from the following repository https://github.com/mavlink/qgroundco...ee/Stable_V2.6

I have been following the README to setup the programming environment.

My IDE and environment are as follows:

• Qt Creator 5.6 32-bit
  • msvc2013-32bit compiler
  • Shadow builds enabled

I did a git clone of the repository, created feature, experimental, release and master branches in my local directory.

I created a user_config.pri file disabling RTLAB support as per the read me.

When I did a git clone of QGroundControl, the qgroundcontrol/libs/mavlink folder did not "clone" over because it is referenced from another repository. qgroundcontrol/libs/qtandroidsupport also did not "clone" over as well for the same reason. (I don't know how to make git clone recursively referenced repositories, so if someone could tell me how to do this, it would be very helpful).

When I build, I get the following error:

Qt Code:
  1. C:\Qt\Qt5.6.0\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe -f Makefile.Debug
  2. Error: dependent '..\qgroundcontrol\libs\mavlink\include\mavlink\v1.0\common\mavlink_msg_change_operator_control.h' does not exist.
  4. jom: C:\Software\qgroundcontrol-stable-V2.6\build-qgroundcontrol-Desktop_Qt_5_6_0_MSVC2013_32bit-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
  5. 21:41:29: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.6.0\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
  6. Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Desktop Qt 5.6.0 MSVC2013 32bit)
  7. When executing step "Make"
To copy to clipboard, switch view to plain text mode 

The base directory and location of the project file is:
Qt Code:
  1. C:\Software\qgroundcontrol-stable-V2.6\qgroundcontrol\qgroundcontrol.pro

I have manually added the library:

Qt Code:
  1. C:\Software\qgroundcontrol-stable-V2.6\qgroundcontrol\libs\mavlink\

Verified that 'mavlink_msg_change_operator_control.h' exits
Qt Code:
  1. C:\Software\qgroundcontrol-stable-V2.6\qgroundcontrol\libs\mavlink\include\mavlink\v1.0\common\mavlink_msg_change_operator_control.h

I've cleaned, deleted the build directory multiple times. I also need to run shadow build.

What is the problem? Thank you so much in advance for helping me figure it out!

**Note the directory location is not exactly C:\Software. I have shortened it for privacy.