I am trying to run a phonon application in a Debian 4.0 with two screens. The application I am using is the mediaplayer demo that comes with phonon. I am using Qt-4.4.1.

If I launch the mediaplayer it opens in the primary display and I can reproduce MPEG files without problems. But if I launch mediaplayer in the secondary display (with -display :0.1), when I open an MPEG file the video is not shown (although the slider advances indicating it is reproducing it) and in the console I see a lot of messages like:

X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) 8
Extension: 143 (Uknown extension)
Minor opcode: 3 (Unknown request)
Resource id: 0x180000b

The primary card is an ATI and I use a "vesa" driver in the xorg.conf file, and the secondary card is an NVIDIA and I use a "nv" driver.

But I think the problems is not related with drivers because if I change the xorg.conf file and set the screens in the other order (NVIDIA as the primary and ATI as the secondary) then the video runs well in the primary but I get the same error when trying to play it in the secondary.
It always work in the primary screen (it does not matter if it is the NVIDIA or ATI) and does not work in the secondary (it does not matter the card).

Has somebody tried to run the mediaplayer demo with a -display :0.1 switch? Are you getting the same problems?

Thanks,
Marc