Dear Wysota,

Thank you very much for replying. I am really sorry for my mistakes. Please, forgive me about my unformated post because of poor english.

I have tried with qdbusviewer also many times. But it will only accept this arguments only.

In my case, i am only getting the refrence to a structure(i dont know what is inside it,so i have to try to send it as a string of bytes or array of bytes),i am making GPtrArray (used for adding any mixed type of data) and sending by dbus_g_proxy_begin_call to a remote function.

but,when i send this its showing 'aay' signature. now,if one member element gets added or removed of any data type by the 3 rd application(which is giving me a structure).Than what to do. Probably the best way is to send as byte stream with message identifier. And interpret it as receiver side as per the message id received.

But,still i am not able to receive with the (int, int, QByteArray). i have used QDBusArgument ,but than confusion is that,what can be argument of method ?is it foo(mystructure)?