Hi,

I'm trying to create a version of my windows app for the N900 on Qt creator 2.0.1 under 4.7.0 version for windows.

It runs on Qt Simulator, but when I compile the project targeting Maemo it fails right at the begging... I don't know if it is .pro configuration missing or what it is...

Here is the output of a build of one of the plugins for the app:

Running build steps for project VNCHooks...
Starting: "C:/nokiaqtsdk/maemo/4.6.2/bin/make.exe" clean -w
make: Entering directory `/e/Projecto/uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile/uni_net-project/VNCHooks'
c:\nokiaqtsdk\simulator\qt\mingw\bin\qmake.exe -spec c:\NokiaQtSDK\Simulator\Qt\mingw\mkspecs\win32-g++ -o Makefile VNCHooks.pro
make: Leaving directory `/e/Projecto/uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile/uni_net-project/VNCHooks'
e:\Projecto\uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile\uni_net-project\VNCHooks\VNCHooks.pro:30: Parse Error ('../uni_net-student-mobile-maemo/maemo')

Error processing project file: VNCHooks.pro

make: *** [Makefile] Error 3
The process "C:/nokiaqtsdk/maemo/4.6.2/bin/make.exe" exited with code %2.
Starting: "c:/nokiaqtsdk/maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-pr13/bin/qmake.exe" E:/Projecto/uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile/uni_net-project/VNCHooks/VNCHooks.pro -r -spec default -unix CONFIG+=debug -unix
-unix is deprecated.

-unix is deprecated.

e:/Projecto/uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile/uni_net-project/VNCHooks/VNCHooks.pro:30: Parse Error ('../uni_net-student-mobile-maemo/maemo')

Error processing project file: E:/Projecto/uni_net-1.4.1-Mobile/uni_net-project/VNCHooks/VNCHooks.pro

The process "c:/nokiaqtsdk/maemo/4.6.2/targets/fremantle-pr13/bin/qmake.exe" exited with code %2.
Error while building project VNCHooks (target: Maemo)
When executing build step 'qmake'