Hi,

I've some Qdialogs generated in a loop. The implementation class of the QDialogs resize them to fit the content.
Each QDialog is shown.

At the end of the loop I want them to have the same width.
So, each of them give me his width, and I resize them to the width max unsing resize(int, int).

After that, I want them to be displayed in Windows cascade style : each QDialog must be just under the previous (small padding bottom and small paddin right)... And I do this using setGeometry(int, int, int, int).

That's ok : everything works well.
Now I don't show the QDialogs in the loop : the user won't understand why his frames are resized and moved on the screen... So I let them hidden during the work.
At the end a show each of them, but they are no more resized .

Reading the documentation, I understood that the update() and repaint() slots aren't used if the widget is hdden... But they add :
If the widget is not currently visible, it is guaranteed to receive an event before it is shown.
The problem is that my moveEvent seems to be received, but not the resizeEvent().

Is there a solution to hide them, work on their size/position, and show them correctly ?

PS : I've already reimplemented the show()/resize() events of the QDialogs ine the implementation class, in order that they automaticaly adjust the frame to the content, or the content to the frame if it is resized by the user.